Learn how to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic through our free non-credit course. Our coronavirus course helps train leaders at nonprofits, NGOs, and ministries to serve effectively and adapt to financial crisis. The course is live now and is on-demand and self-paced, so you can take it at any time.
City Vision has worked with thousands of nonprofits, NGOs and ministries in the past 20 years. In this course, we use that experience to show how your organization can adapt to the coronavirus pandemic. We have also collected the best COVID-19 resources and training for nonprofits from some of the best sources in the world.
Staff Can Select Content Relevant to Them
- Executive Staff: Leading Through a Crisis by John Maxwell & Legislative Updates
- Development Staff: Fundraising in COVID-19 Environment
- Board Members: COVID-19 Strategic Planning Toolkit & Risk Management
- Program Staff: Relief Resources for Individuals & Resources for Homeless Shelters
- HR Staff: HR Legal Updates & Healthy Remote Work
- Tech Staff: Technology Resources for Nonprofits
- Finance Staff: Cashflow Planning Toolkit
About this Course
This is a professional development course and does not carry any university credit.